|Readership (Target Audience)
|All Staff, website Visitors, Guests
|Data Protection Policy
YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
No matter how it is collected, recorded, and used (e.g., on a computer or on paper) this personal information must be dealt with properly to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Law of the country and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our services requested by you. Offside Dubai acts as a Data controller and where applicable Data Processor defined in the data protection law. We gathered the following types of personal information:
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION: We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password when you create an account to use the Services (“Account).
- INFORMATION YOU GIVE US: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Offside Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US: When you approach us with your queries by using the email address and contact details we have provided on the website. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, and send you a reply.
- AUTOMATIC INFORMATION: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Offside Services, like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our website.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: For example, we might collect your credit card information when you make a purchase.
- FOOD PREFERENCE: We might also collect information about the food you like.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated restaurant booking or reservations, and email addresses, which we use to correct our records.
- RESERVATION & BOOKING: We also collect information if you leave comments or make contact requests when you reserve and book the table or if you want to plan any event at our place.
- To secure, amend, or cancel reservations previously made, in addition, to verifying that reservations were honoured.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES OFFSIDE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information and in the following ways:
- We use your information to fulfil the requirements of the service. We might also use your information to register you for a promotion on our website.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use the information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make the website and service improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
- We might use the information to protect our website or our company. We might also use the information to protect our customers or our business partners.
- We might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website features or product offerings.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES AND OTHER IDENTIFIERS?
DOES OFFSIDE DUBAI SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our Guests is an important part of our business, and we do not sell our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING THIRD PARTIES: We make available your services provided by third parties for use on or through Offside Dubai Services. For example, we also use the third party for financial transactions, e.g., banks and debit and credit card providers.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS: We employ other companies and individuals and bind them with strict contracts, to perform functions on our behalf, e,g. sending postal mail and email, processing payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Offside Dubai and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, legitimate business purposes, and agreements, and protect the rights, safety and property of Offside Dubai, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we think we have to comply with the law. In this case, we will disclose information to respond to a court order. We may also disclose if a government agency or investigatory body requests.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, or We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. Please note we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS:
You have rights as a data subject, these rights are given by Data Protection Law. You have the following rights:
- Right of Access the personal data
- Right to prevent processing likely to cause harm or distress.
- Right to prevent processing for the purposes of direct marketing
- Right in relation to automated decision making
- Right to take action for compensation if the individual suffers damage.
- Right to take action to rectify, block, erase or destroy inaccurate data.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact at email@example.com.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- login, email address, and password
- the location of your device or computer
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures.
- Offside Dubai Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your image.
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it and will delete or destroy it according to law.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT:
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your application and, subject to our retention policy, we will dispose of your personal data securely.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a registered user on our Site, you can review, correct, update or delete/deactivate your personal information. Log on to our Site and click on “My Account” to make changes.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Effective as of Oct-2022